‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores components of fall line-up, now available for a short time
Fazoli’s – the brand recognized for serving up premium Italian recipes with a great value – is proving its dedication to menu innovation with an all new line-up of craveable dishes for the fall.
Starting now, guests who visit Fazolis Near Me can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – in addition to Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, loaded with chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped using a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Holiday Hours signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread made with Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served with a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The perfect shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with the menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites having a Fazoli’s twist is an excellent method we can ensure our guests hold the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the ultimate in indulgence.” These delectable menu items are now available at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of any Gold Stevie® Award for Company of year inside the food & beverage category for that 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, is additionally being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to receive two such prestigious accolades through the American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is excited about our logo and we work tirelessly to provide best-in-class products and experiences for your loyal guests. It’s exciting to get our commitment to excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely very proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are the world’s premier business awards. These were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition from the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie has become oovydz from the world’s most coveted prizes.